Looking for Side Graphics

THC1

Seaman Apprentice
I don't suppose anyone has a vector file for some cool side graphics they've done on their pontoon do they? I have software to read it and a contact for printer graphics. I'm just looking to cut some corners and get a vector file to start with.

Thanks,

THC1

dls322

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Looking for Side Graphics

I did a low tech approach to mine and actually used vinyl decals that were for a RV....were allot cheaper than ones labeled specifically for boats...came out grat

THC1

Seaman Apprentice

I did a low tech approach to mine and actually used vinyl decals that were for a RV....were allot cheaper than ones labeled specifically for boats...came out grat

That's a great tip. I still haven't had any luck finding a vector (.eps) file I can download though even searching the RV option. Heck I don't mind paying for something if I could find what I wanted but it's hard. Might be a business opportunity for some creative graphic artists out there.

THC1

glust

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I found a really neat graphic of a water droplet that I stretched out and had printed at a local print shop on a 48 inch carriage printer. They then cut it in half to give me 24 inch panels to apply to my skirting. I have a 30 foot suntracker party hut so that's a lot of linear foot. He did it for $200.00 and asked for a picture to use in his shop. After unsuccessfully trying to apply in some cases a 24 inch by 90 inch decal, I decided to trim my graphic down to 8 inches and use it as an accent stripe on the bottom on the skirting. I will try to get a pic to you. It looks really good and I have plenty of extra now. Picture 3.jpg