Ski/Wakeboard/Kneeboard Tow Bar for Pontoons

jeremyp4

Cadet
Does such a thing as a tow bar for skiing/wakeboarding/kneeboarding exist that can be installed on a pontoon boat? if so, where can you get them?

Thanks for any info

Kitchen363

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Ski/Wakeboard/Kneeboard Tow Bar for Pontoons

Yes you can get a ski bar. Most are put on by the dealer at the time of purchase.

What Brand pontoon do you have? Just contact them, they will sell you one but expect to pay a few hundred dollars.:eek:

kentuckyguy

Seaman

Mine was a 375.00 option on my new pontoon..

Dkrager

Petty Officer 2nd Class

If you can't get one from the dealer.... You might try your local welding/fab shop. I would think you could have one built to fit your boat close to the same price as a factory one.

jeremyp4

Cadet

Yes you can get a ski bar. Most are put on by the dealer at the time of purchase.

What Brand pontoon do you have? Just contact them, they will sell you one but expect to pay a few hundred dollars.:eek:

Thanks for the info.

We have a 1999 Harris Kayot Super Sunliner 240

mayorjones

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I've been investigating one for my pontoon as well. I have a 2008 Sun Tracker, and from the company they are $399. Good thing about buying the one designed for your make and model of boat is that it attaches where your cross beams are, etc..., for added strength and support. I've found people that had random versions for sale, but never felt safe putting it on my boat. Have also seen ones made locally. They might do the trick, but look "cheesy" to me...

JMO.

Let us know what you find.

Thanks.
Dwight