Privacy Curtain - Party Barge 25

brewops

Cadet
Recently I acquired a Sun Tracker Party Barge 25 - 2006 model year. I think it was standard to include the pop up privacy curtain that pops up from the engine area (IO model). I do see the velcro and maybe where rivets were that may indicate the curtain did exist but was removed. I tried to reach out to some dealers to see what I can get as a replacement, but I'm not the most confident that they have the right numbers. I'd have to commit to the purchase and be SOL if its wrong which I'm not interested in doing. One dealer said there were just 2 parts if I needed the whole thing: Frame: $202.38 - TR123803
and the Curtain: $217.66 - TR112151. Spendy, but if it fits and works as original I could get over it. Anyone maybe have any information? Being a bit older, its not the easiest to get information on.

Thanks!

HotTommy

Lieutenant Junior Grade
If you post several good pictures of the area, some of us may be able to suggest a less expensive DIY solution. ... But if the parts mentioned actually fit, that doesn't sound like a terrible price to me.

P.S. If your main concern is whether the parts will fit, perhaps you could get better information from Sun Tracker itself than the dealer.

Last edited:

brewops

Cadet
Thanks, checked with SunTracker and Dowco. Both point me to each other but I was able to confirm one of the two part numbers. Waiting to hear back from the dealer. We'll see. Thanks!