Shelf for center toon storage

Frizbal

Cadet
I have a Crest tritoon with center storage. I’m trying to figure out a way to build a shelf for ski storage. I’ve seen some pictures online of some factory ones but can’t see how they physically attach. Anyone have one like this and able to describe or provide pictures?

Attachments

• photo298634.jpg
    photo298634.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Can't provide pics, or much advice.
But I have been considering adding a ski/storage are to mine. It would have to go from side to side as mine has the supports every 2 feet. Attaching would be from underneath either to the supports, or glassed/attached to the underside of the deck.

5150abf

Vice Admiral
Normally there are just 90 degree angle front and back above the shelf to keep it from bouncing and the board itself sits on the tube.

So cut your boards to fit and come up with some angles, crawl in the tube and stick the angles on top of the boards front and back.

You will need to cut the boards in 2 halves to get them in and cut an angle on the corner of one to get it in the tube, you will see what I mean when you go to install it.

I would think a liberal amount of 5200 would hold the angles, just give it lots of time to set up.