Anybody tried or have info on vinyl wraps on their pontoon?

rbryant1492_mfb

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I was thinking about updating my used pontoon boat and a wrap or decal kit offered online
It looked like an option.
so I would like to know who,tried it and how was it

Last edited by a moderator:

glust

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I purchased a wrap make on a wide carriage printer that was the full height of the fence panel. I had such a tough time getting it positioned that I instead cut the strip in half and applied it to the bottom half of the fence. It was much easier to apply and actually looks better than if I would have wrapped the whole panel. I also have another complete set (the other half of the strip) that I can use for replacement or repair. I think I had $200 in the printing for almost 100 ft. My boat is a 30' suntracker party barge. Get the surface really clean, use windex to keep it wet to position. And you WILL need someone or two to help.

Silver Eagle

Master Chief Petty Officer
I've had wraps put on my custom hot rod, now remember when they the shop makes them, they make two of everything. Don't try it your self..I don't know who you want to make it but try gotshadeonline.com Check them out they also do boats. and they charge $20.00 a foot installed.