strange artwork found on suntracker party cruiser

kenbob62

Cadet
i purchased a 05 party cruiser last year and when disassembling the interior I came across this drawing that was hidden behind the rear bed cushins,the strange thing is the drawing is dated 2004 and the boat is 2005 possibly someone at the factory was the artist or the first owner,either way the artwork tells a story of cheating,and having to choose between the boat ,a motorcycle ,or a woman,the pic is signed and dated,i purched the boat in Annapolis md but don't know much else.lots of details in these pics ,the motorcycle has a nail in the tire,the arrow pointing to the roof of the boat my mean something happed up there,the mans shirt says tm and it shows hes crapping his pants,if anyone has any idea who these people are id love to hear from you,

Attachments

• photo281926.png
    photo281926.png
    178.9 KB · Views: 1
  • photo281927.png
    photo281927.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 1

dls322

Petty Officer 1st Class
This is obviously commemorating that in 2004 "TM" jumped over the pontoon boat on his motorcycle. He was scared because on the approach he ran over a nail and got a flat a tire.....LOL

David Young

Chief Petty Officer
Only to find out after your remove it, it was worth millions of dollars :(

HotTommy

Lieutenant Junior Grade
It will be worth a million dollars ........ in a million years. Of course a million dollars will only buy a million year old pontoon boat then.