Sealed logs???

ronward

Petty Officer 1st Class
Not that I think they would work, but wondering what you would be trying to achieve by installing them?

Not sure what I would want or expect out of them. Just happen to have them and was wondering if they would do anything. It's only a 70 horse on a 24', I don't expect much anyways. Only looking for cruising speed maybe 10 mph at most

clemsonfor

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Ha...because it's my horse and I can ride it any way I want to. Long story short, tech difs with forum I couldn't post new but just had something I wanted to ask about. Now I have another question but I will post new thread.

Not that I really care, I'm not one of those die hard one question per thread people. At that point I forgot who the OP was and it seemed random to me. A new post would yield the most responses but ask awag again does not really bother me! Haha

As to your last post on the 70hp. Is that 10mph your looking for the top speed you want ? Or what you intend to cruise at and are asking if tabs would potentially let you decrease engine rpm and maintain a higher speed with the tabs?

I have a 60hp on a 22 foot crest and with like 6 people I can cruise at like 14 mph so I would think you can easily get 10 and 15 probably

ahicks

Captain
I'm not sure what the issue is you're concerned abut/working with, but putting flat trim plates on the bottom of round pontoons doesn't sound like a workable combination/solution.

Our 20' 'toon with a 50hp Honda cruises nice and clean at around 12mph (4000rpm or so), tops out at about 17-18mph.