Seahawk 4 floor board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildman17

Cadet
I am new to modifying inflatable boats and I was wondering what type of floor I should put in my boat. I am tired of sitting down while I fish and I would also like to put a bench seat in my boat. Anyone have any suggestions?

CopperFox

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Seahawk 4 floor board?

Hey there Wild! I just saw your query hangin' out here .. and it's been way too long. Hopefully you've scouted around and read/seen info on modifications for other boats e.g. Intex Mariner 4 & Sevylor Fish Hunter HF-360. These should give you an idea about the range of things you could try and roughly the specs needed. There is a lot of information on floors. I myself have provided detailed info on a floor and seats for my HF-360, and about a month ago picked up the Mariner 4, and so am in the process of modding it similarly. You'd likely have more luck getting a response in those threads, if your questions haven't already been answered. Good luck!

jbcurt00

Staff member
It;s been more then 4yrs since any of these members were here..................... Not likely to get a reply

Compare the pdf dimensions to what you're SeaHawk measures to see if it fits....

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.