Template for factory Sevylor Fish Hunter Floorboard

Chicho77

Recruit
Re: Template for factory Sevylor Fish Hunter Floorboard

I just got my floor today. I just took Copper Fox's pictures and measurements to United Mercantile and they were able to cut the floor for me. I will sand the edges down, dremmel out the holds for the plastic rope holders on the floor, water seal it, paint it hunter green, and put foam all around the edges.

CopperFox

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Sounds great! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures. Please post at least one here.

You may want to try it as is, before getting/cutting the foam. Mine fits snug without any but it seems, from the comments of others, that each boat is sized slightly different.

I don't know if the boat color is actually Hunter Green or if that is the color you are set on, but I bought my paint at a hardware store and got them to match the color of a patch.

albinpdx

Recruit

Thought I would throw this out there just in case someone is interested! There is a template available for the FH 360 1 piece floor at SP & B Reprographics in Canby, Oregon. Their # is 503-266-1122. Email is: al@salemblue.com.

This template is printed on a 36" x 90" sheet that is easily cut out. I just used it for the floor in my 360 and it fit great. Includes all the cutouts for the floor etc. They charge $10 including postage to the continental US, guess you would need to contact them if outside US.

thejerm

Recruit
Just got off the phone with Al at SP&B... 6 years after the above post, and they are still selling the template for $10 (includes shipping). He had tons of tips and suggestions as well... super nice guy. I can't wait for the template to arrive so I can start customizing my 360.