Morning - New to the site - Looking for information on Dynous SD-108

BOWZONE

Recruit
Good morning from Alberta, CANADA!!

I recently purchased a Dynous SD108 inflatable...but the information that's available on the net is sketchy at best...I heard a rumor that there was a "dynous guru" on this board...

A couple of questions...any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

1. What material is this boat made of? In my research, it looks like Hypalon but I don't want to assume.
2. Best place to pick up a repair kit. the seam on the inflatable keel is split a tiny bit...
3. Where to get valves for the main tubes? Seems that the PO didn't put them in the bag.
4. I was told by the PO that I can buy fiberglass floors for this boat...any idea where I can get my hands on them?
5. It's rated for a 20 horse motor...am I asking for trouble if I put the max size motor on it? I just went out and purchased a MinnKota electric motor to use this boat in the lakes around where I live...smaller lakes and of course you can't use gas powered motors.
6. The person I bought this boat from claimed it was used in Search and Rescue on the ocean...All floorboards and transom are in perfect shape...Was this model ever used for that purpose?

Thank you in advance for the replies!!

Scott Stirling
Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA

BOWZONE

Recruit
Re: Morning - New to the site - Looking for information on Dynous SD-108

btt

BOWZONE

Recruit
Re: Morning - New to the site - Looking for information on Dynous SD-108

btt again...