Know anything about RAIDER inflatables?

km1125

Chief Petty Officer
Looking for information on inflatables made by RAIDER. I've seen a couple for sale and wondering how they compare to the big name brands like Zodiac, Avon, Aventus or any of the other well-known brands. I've never heard of them but I've seen a few for sale. Wondering how they hold up or if there are any known issues.

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
A picture will tell more than a hundred written words....You can custom fabricate at any asian inflatable facility any inflatable with your name written on them, these kind of brands doesn't tell much about them...

Which size are you looking for with which HP motor ? For hang around, fishing, cruising, leisure family oriented purposes ?

Happy Boating

km1125

Chief Petty Officer
Here are a couple sample pics. Some of the ones I see have the bow compartment and some don't, but they all seem to be roughly the same size - 11'. I think I've seen similar diagonal stripes on some other brand, maybe the West Marine ones?

Looks like there was a local dealer in our area back in 2014 but their website is defunct now.

Attachments

• photo330916.jpg
    photo330916.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo330917.jpg
    photo330917.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 0

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Nice small Rib with front bow seat/locker. Will be surprised how many *reputed inflatable brands* manufacture their low end inflatables in asian factories. Why biuld them locally if someone else can manufacture yours with your particular tech specs, just glue your Logo and voila !! A Rib is much better than a same size Sib....go for one !!

Happy Boating