Havasu road trip

jaxnjil

Lieutenant
jil and i got a newer dancer to live in so before taking the 230 to flaming gorge to store we are going to go to bull head city and drop in there then float down to havasu in the next couple of weeks.

should be a nice road trip and will have about a week to spend down there before she has to go back to the yampa vally.:(
i can stay longer if necessary :):)

jack

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Havasu road trip

Are you saying you got a new searay Sundancer? how did the lake mead adventure go? did you get up to Calville?

pushnwood

Cadet

We just got back from Havasu, we were there for 6 days , Mon. & Tues. were windy. It's looking good this weekend, have fun.

jaxnjil

Lieutenant

Are you saying you got a new searay Sundancer? how did the lake mead adventure go? did you get up to Calville?

yes staying in the new one. its getting a transom reseal for both motors and should be done this morning.

had the marina do new rubber and new gimbal bearings. wanted to start fresh. then new batteries are par of the deal and there putting them in tomorrow.

still at lake mead marina. got up to calville and looked at a boat as well echo bay and looked a some house boats they have there.

new ray is a "00" 310 with twin 7.4 MPFI'S and B III drives. named it smiles to go and renamed 4 play to more smiles, having colorado river printed for both as port of call.
need to find a trailer for the 310 before june. if i cant find one will have delivered to powell and take my time looking. wasn't able to trade covered slip at powell for larger covered for new boat but was able to get a open slip.
cant wait for jill to get down here to see it as she was the driving force to get a larger boat.
will have boat in the marina here till around the first of june so may be we can hook up this year before i go back north red.

jaxnjil

Lieutenant

We just got back from Havasu, we were there for 6 days , Mon. & Tues. were windy. It's looking good this weekend, have fun.
talked to jill this morning and its still a couple of week before she can get away

allso the 230 is in the canvas shop getting a sun shade inclosure made as we speak.

really looking forward to making this trip

what was the water temp? if you happen to rember, push.

jaxnjil

Lieutenant

tried to put some picts up but starbucks net connection wont let me up load???

pushnwood

Cadet

talked to jill this morning and its still a couple of week before she can get away

allso the 230 is in the canvas shop getting a sun shade inclosure made as we speak.

really looking forward to making this trip

what was the water temp? if you happen to rember, push.

I dont know the exsact temp, but it was cold! The cold didn't bother the kids at all but I could barely make it up to my knees. In a month or two it will be very nice.

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

so jax, you have a 230 and a 310 now? I was getting confused but if you have 2 boats now that makes sense. I still have yet to put in this year. Im almost done with some deck repair and then new carpet on the way. hopefully ill be in before memorial day.

jaxnjil

Lieutenant

ya; the water temp on mead has come up about 8* since i'v been down.
65* is about as low as we can stand.
the weather has been pretty good to work on the boats so far.