Need Qualified Operator for GC Trip

I know that this is very short notice, but I really need to secure a qualified operator for a Grand Canyon river trip launch date on 05/08/2010
I can't believe my luck! First I win the lottery for a GC launch date for a small party on May 8th of this year. Then my original qualifying party cancels out on me! I then find another group of fully qualified & equipped rafters who have failed to confim their participitation. Then I find another qualified & equipped rafter who seems like he's really interested and says he is able to make the trip with me. Then, you guessed it, he also lets me down by not responding to my e-mail messages or phone calls. Look, all I need to make this trip is ONE person with a raft who has the qualifications necessary to satisfy the requirements on my application! It doesn't matter to me if you have six additional people who also want to go, or if you are willing to go it alone with me! I just need to find someone qualified to agree to go with me on this trip before April 8th which is the deadline for submitting my application. So, If you are SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, qualified, willing and able to make this trip with me? Please contact me as soon as possible at EDIT: Removed email address and phone number. Not allowed on forums. Please use Private messages
Thanks for reading this message,

Larry Bailey

Last edited by a moderator: