Only 3 WEEKS, FLORIDA RENDEZVOUS

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
please pm me, or confirm here, that you are attending. i need a total head count, for purchasing breakfast and dinner. officially, it is the 23-25, but there are quite a few of us that are going to make it a 4 day, coming in on the 22nd.

nlain

Commander
Re: Only 3 WEEKS, FLORIDA RENDEZVOUS

Even though I pm you on your last request I will confirm here, I will be there, party of 4, 2 big, 2 small. :D

superwooter

Petty Officer 2nd Class

everyone be sure to take plenty of pictures to post on iboats for those jealous ones of us who can't make it down!

rentprop1

Petty Officer 1st Class

you guys know I'm in........... 2 adults and 1 furry child, but he has his own food :D

for thought ??.....glad we did not pick the other place on the Suwannee River, I drove past there last week and the water was high and fast, kinda hard to plan an event there in the spring as you never know what the weather will do to that river, of course it was almost back to normal a few days later :rolleyes:

The wife and I took a cruise on the Crystal River yesterday and it was absolutely beautiful, they still have the manatee safety barriers up, and it's still slow speed back in Kings Bay, but other than that its business as usual, we didn't see any manatees, but the tour boats were out with a lot people at the springs, water temp was 76, but nice to get in, as the outside temp was 88

pine island fred

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Just found out my friend broke up with his lady friend, looks like it might be permanent. That put us down to 3 for dinner. FRED

tashasdaddy

i have a pickup truck reserved for the trip. they wanted $1,000 to do the front end of the van, and 2 tires. i will pull you part, later own.

Branden the new guy will be with me.

stubbsboogie

Chief Petty Officer

HOORAY!!!

Finally got ok's from all source and made our reservations at Crystal Isle. We will be coming in close to dark on Friday evening. Staying till Sunday afternoon. It will be 2 adults and my son, plus the furry one. Cant wait to meet everyone.:cool:

rentprop1

Petty Officer 1st Class

so who's all coming on Friday, I was thinking of taking my boat over on Fri night and meeting up with anyone thats around for a cold one about 6-7 PM ish

who's in ??

tashasdaddy

seeveral of us are coming in Thursday. i am leaving here bright and early Thursday morning. i think Rick, Pward are also.