This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MRS View Post
    Well it might be a little under powered but if you put some trim tabs on it might get on plane faster. . Hey welcome and glad you are back on the water again what lake in AZ do you boat on we do Havasu a lot.

I hear if you raise the tabs up and down real fast it acts like flappers and that helps

My favorite lake near town is Barlett, seems to be less busy than the other close ones, which was more important when I was trying to wakeboard. Gave that up after hurting my back, so I'd guess we'll be at Pleasant quite a bit since it's closer. I gave up on Saguaro after it got busy enough that they started staging people, not interested in sitting in a parking lot waiting for enough people to leave.

Overall, Powell takes the cake for me, I love it there. I've only been to Havasu once, but I'd like to check it out again. Have you done the Parker strip area? Never been, but thought it looked cool from the pictures I've seen. What else is good in western AZ?
    1995 Cobalt 252 - 502 Mag EFI - Bravo 1

Comment

Parker have not been there in years gets crazy in the summer time loved it when I was much younger and did a lot of water skiing. Havasu in October is great not much boat traffic and weather is great. Do not hit Havasu during any holiday it is crowded and crazy.

Comment

Working...
      X