Workingman Charters

blofish4

Cadet
Hello All Capt Bill here :) <br />Yep another new charter boat but, very different :) I am catering to the working man the everyday person<br />who thinks they cannot afford a fishing charter. My prices are very affordable and catered to the <br />man with a family who cannot afford to buy a boat but, would love to take his family fishing.<br />Or the single guy who wants to reel in the big catch. :p <br />I do Offshore or Inshore , night crusies for a couple wanting to do something special away from the kids or<br />celebrating.<br />My boat a very nice 1998 26' Seaswirl w/ all electronics incl. Radar. <br />It is trailered so it can be put in just about anywhere and has a long crusing range.<br />Call and price me you won't believe how affordable fishing really is.<br />Thanks,<br />Capt. Bill <br />Workingman Charters<br />Workingman Charters Inshore/Offshore Fishing <br />Capt.Bill@workingmancharters.com

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Workingman Charters

Ahoy, Capt. Bill.<br /><br />This is not an advertizing site. Please do not post any more commercial messages.<br /><br />Good luck. :)