Florida Fishing

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I posted this in the fishing section and thought maybe I might post it in this one also.<br />Where can I get to in Florida for some Large Mouth fishing this time of year?<br />Want to stay toward the north end if possible.<br />Thanks.

t_bird

Cadet
Re: Florida Fishing

can't help much with bass but, if I lived in kentucky and was going to fl.on a vacation to fish, I would be thinking salt. Dude, there are some sure enough fish in the big ponds, gulf and atlantic!!!!!!

t_bird

Cadet

can't help much with bass but, if I lived in kentucky and was going to fl.on a vacation to fish, I would be thinking salt. Dude, there are some sure enough fish in the big ponds, gulf and atlantic!!!!!! check out sportfishingfishing.net

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Thanks t_bird, but I am not much on this salt water stuff.<br />I just want to get away for a couple days to do some bass fishing.<br />Being holed up here is starting to get to me :eek: , but thanks for the info. :)

express

Recruit

Spinner_bait Nut:<br /><br />The bass are always biting somewhere on the Saint Johns River, from Sanford all the way to Jacksonville... The river connects or passes through 12 different lakes, there's plenty of fish camps along the way and this time of year the Bass are very active...<br /><br />Barry<br />Orlando, FL