AZ boater Chime in here

AZQCBoater

Seaman Apprentice
Hello AZ Boaters. So I'm getting back into boating after not being active since 2016 :( Boat sat during that time with seldom starting on Muffs. Spent a Boat Load "pun intended" getting it back into top conditional at the mechanic. I think I'm putting his kids through college lol. Reason getting out of boating. Family lost interest. Always excuses for not going. I said forget get them all and I will go out myself. :p So I figure I will do most boating on my own. :p fine with me.
Anyway here is my 1996 GS205 Glastron last time it was in the water.
Looking forward to getting out there again. Funny thing is the family is showing interest in boating again since I been getting it ready.

So enough about me.

AZ boaters please chime in here an introduce yourself please.

Attachments

• photo314327.png
    photo314327.png
    844.5 KB · Views: 2

AZQCBoater

Seaman Apprentice
The boat still looks good like the picture above but still needs a good wax job. Some Oxidation has occurred. I having a detailer remove the oxidation and wax the boat.
I replaced the carpet. Replaced the seats with new ones. Decided to get rid of the captain chairs for back to back lounge sets.
Getting the engine cover reupholstered next. After that I will get the interior sides and bow cushions reupholstered.

MRS

Commander
Glad you getting your boat going looks good we just got a pontoon went from boat to pontoon love it.
Going to parker area next week camping on the river most of the time spend time on Havasu get out there and have some fun.

AZQCBoater

Seaman Apprentice
Thanks for posting MRS. Looking forward to getting out to the lake. I miss it a lot.

ltklein

Cadet
Hey there...welcome back to the water! We are easy valley boaters...usually on Canyon or Roosevelt lakes. Just upgraded from a 85 Chris Craft 168 to an 08 Glastron 185. Generally off season boaters starting after Labor Day thru Memorial Day. Going to start doing the exploration we have always wanted to do....Lake Powell, Parker Strip and Lake Havasu. Also hoping to get the grand kiddies out tubing this year for the first time....

Enjoy the adventure fellow 'Zonie!

davedog

Seaman Apprentice
I'm an AZ boater but boat is currently undergoing a complete restore. Hopefully I will be done before the water goes cold. I can't stand the thought I might not be able to get on the water this season so working my ass off. Mostly go to Saguaro and Pleasant.

MRS

Commander
AZQC, you been out on the lake this year? Been out on Havasu twice this month and the wind was horrible. Still had fun ran up the river and the wind was not to bad but lake was blown out..