Best 2 person tube

procraftguy

Petty Officer 2nd Class
So I'd like to purchase a 2 person tube for my new boat we will be pulling one tuber mostly but 2 sometimes any suggestions would help thanks

Tim in TN

Seaman
For the last several seasons we've used an XPS Tsunami, 80". It's really a 3 person but does fine for 2 and even 1 if that 1 isn't too small. We like it so much we caught them on sale and bought a spare for when this one inevitably wears out.
Historically I've always liked the flat, round tubes in the 75" - 80" range. That size and shape has worked better for us than any others we've tried.

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
Best tube we found for 2 people is an AirHead G-Force tube (the red one, for 3 riders). It's a great ride, super for slinging outside the wake and forcing riders to hang on for dear life. We have worn out two and are getting ready to buy a 3rd. (They've seen some hard use!) They can handle 3 riders, but we generally have two people on them. Not sure how it would be for just one rider... might be more likely to flip over on turns. Great fun!

ArkansasTim

Cadet
I would recommend the two person Big Mable tube. You can tow it two different ways. If you tow it sitting down, it's not too crazy, but if you tow it from the other side and sit on your knees, you can get a pretty wild ride and some serious air. If you Google "Gladiator Big Brawler," you'll see an essentially identical tube that is MUCH cheaper. You can get it for around $110 shipped right now from the first listing that comes up if you use the 30% off coupon they have on their front page. I can't post the website because it's a competitor.