Buffalonians dont care bout no ice or snow...

JimS123

Fleet Admiral
Today was the first day of the local boat show. I guess he bought one this morning and had to start the warranty period. Although my wife said he just HAD to go fishing. The Niagara River has good catches in the winter.

A front end loader cleared the ramp. Two guys were on the swim platform with long handled ice choppers. I guess he figured he could back thru the short length of shore ice. Those new 4-strokes are mighty good!

I just HAD to take the pic, but I didn't have the strength to stick around.....LOL.

20190220_102302web.jpg

briangcc

Commander
Well this new owner didn't apparently!

Wonder what the rush was? Most area marinas I've dealt with will hold the boat for you including the warranty until you can actually use it.

harringtondav

Commander
My boat and tow vehicle are beside the garage, behind a 5' high snow blower dike. If the snow doesn't let off, I'll be mowing around that dike in late April, and firing up the snow blower to carve it away so I can get my boat out.

briangcc

Commander
Anchor, Brobeil, Collins - all held my paperwork until the water wasn't hard. Must be a diehard fisherman!!

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
Great pic! I know that area well. Here's one from last weekend just after the pond hockey tournament, not far from there. Ya, we play with the water whatever state it's in (kinda solid here)