Colorado boaters??

StingrayMike

Petty Officer 1st Class
Currently in South Florida but most likely moving to Colorado Springs area next year. The question I am asking is how is the overall boating community? Down here it seams like 80% of the boaters don't care about other boaters, navigation rules ,and general boat safety. I would assume most don't know the rules, so they are just ignorant.
Maybe I am just an old crumedgeon, but some days I really hate taking out the boat due to others.
Mainly looking for Lake Pueblo info

Leardriver

Petty Officer 1st Class
I have been boating in CO since 1984, and I don't see much of that. We are generally a friendly bunch, and help each other out. There are anti-social knuckleheads involved with any activity, but our group minds their own business and have never had anyone else ruin our time.

StingrayMike

Petty Officer 1st Class
That's good to hear, I do realize that no matter where you go, or what you do, there will always be a$$hats, but it seems like down here, there are more of them, then us who pay attention and courteous to others.
I boated in CT for numerous years and never had the experiences I have seen down here