Thunder on Cocoa Beach.

Baylinerchuck

Commander
First day of vacation. We swung into Orlando last night then over to Cape Canaveral for a couple days before our cruise. I couldn't believe my luck......off shore racing boats are in town for Thunder on Cocoa Beach. We watched several awesome machines today hauling tail up and down the coast practicing. I think I might be in heaven!!! More pics to come tomorrow. I modified our vacation schedule so we have time to walk around these monsters tomorrow.

Attachments

• photo265460.jpg
    photo265460.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo265461.jpg
    photo265461.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 0

robert graham

Admiral
Gotta love the sounds and rooster tails from those beauties!....used to be several that ran from Jacksonville to Lake George/Silver Glen Springs and back....running 70 to 80 MPH or more....thunder on the river!!!....great show!!!

Baylinerchuck

Commander
Gotta love the sounds and rooster tails from those beauties!....used to be several that ran from Jacksonville to Lake George/Silver Glen Springs and back....running 70 to 80 MPH or more....thunder on the river!!!....great show!!!

I have plenty of pics to post. I would be a little quicker but my iPhone got a salt water bath before the pics uploaded to the cloud. Now I have to get them off our Canon memory card.

They put on quite a show.

robert graham

Admiral
Someday when I win the lottery I'm gonna get me one of those go-fast/Miami Vice boats and drive it over to Bimini for a old beer and back....guess for now my old Jon boat will have to do!