Seeking bayside on water Mom/Pop Hotel near Orange bch, AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebrain

Banned
Seeking bayside on water Mom/Pop Hotel near Orange bch, AL

I want to stay at a Hotel that is located on the Bayside in or around
The Orange Bch.Alabama area (or somewhere in deep South coastal AL) that has a boat ramp or a nearby ramp.

The hotel doesn?t have to have a pier or marina but it would be much nicer to dock
My 22? boat than moor it (I prefer to leave boat in water for my 1- 2 week stay).
I won?t be spending much time in the room so a one star rating will be good enough.
Kitchenette type room w/ frigate/freezer is preferred.
I would also expect to be able to leave my trailer on hotels property.

Most importantly I want to be close to Gulf access, my boat only go?s 35MPH
(on smooth sea?s)
I would like to be w/in 20minutes of Gulf pass.
Any Hotel suggestions is appreciated if possible please provide Links, photos and address.

Plan B would be like a State park camping situation please make suggestions this would cut my trip time to probablley 3 days, my tow vehical is a conversion van, I?m not sure if
I can sleep in it.

Thanks STB

jbcurt00

Staff member
Mom/Pop type hotels don't usalley list on the net.

If they arent listed on the net, how would I send you a link to their site and or pix? Pix from my family's trip and stay at XYZ 1star mom and pop hotel?

Both of my phones mapping softwares allow map centric searches for lodging. Or I can turn on the map locator for business and etc so that they are all shown on the map, no matter what type, for any location I zoom down to street map level on.

All of which is also shown on a browser loaded google map

Just struck me as a hyper specific question to post online, that w a few minutes online and a quick phone call to a local visitor center wpuld get significantly more info and likely more possible 'hits'

Thanks for illustrating my point GA. Well done, quick and easy.....

A phone call here might be helpful
One Stop Resorts Services, LLC

https://goo.gl/maps/Qrd15kg1y8G2

Good luck STB

thebrain

Banned
I was hoping for personal expreinecs in this area.

next I'll google earth these locations.

I think I'll end up making a road trip to survey the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.