Help with a fletcher arrow?

Rob Sanderson

Recruit
Hi,
I'm new to the forum and pretty new to boats. I restored a couple of rowing/fishing boats at the begining of the summer, and have been using these for fishing and with the family.
I'm becoming hooked, so I have just bought a Fletcher arrow project. The hull is in ok condition, so it probably just needs a new deck and seating. I'm sure there will be more problems though once I get started, so I'll be picking everyones brains! : )
I was wondering if any one can tell me what year my boat was made? I've tried googling, but can't seem to find an exact match. I've put some pics on below...
IMAG1459.jpg

IMAG1458.jpg

IMAG1462.jpg

IMAG1464.jpg

IMAG1463.jpg

IMAG1465.jpg

Thanks in advance.
Rob.

southkogs

Staff member
Re: Help with a fletcher arrow?

Nice lookin' boat. Can THESE GUYS not help you out determining age what year it is?

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Welcome to iboats.

Here is a really nice restoration done by a member in England (I know it is not a Fletcher) to give you some ideas. http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=252418

We have a great restoration section here and you should also browse the completed project section ;)

JEBar

Chief Petty Officer

I'm becoming hooked, so I have just bought a Fletcher arrow project.

Rob.

I'm curious .... what are your intentions for this boat .... do you plan to keep it and use it as you have your other projects or to sale it .... if you plan to keep it, it will be interesting to see what, if any, special mods you may make so that it will better serve your family

Jim