Aqua-Signal Side lights

PCUK

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I'm looking for a pair of these. Can't get them anywhere in the UK, new or secondhand.
Thanks,
Peter
View attachment 161863

Last edited by a moderator:

PCUK

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Aqua-Signal Side lights

Sorry, what's the beef with my posting? I'm asking for help in finding an item, what's wrong with that?
Solicitation in the UK means prostitution, now that is an insult!!!

Bondo

Staff member

Sorry, what's the beef with my posting? I'm asking for help in finding an item, what's wrong with that?
Solicitation in the UK means prostitution, now that is an insult!!!

Ayuh,.... You were askin' whether another poster had 1 to sell you,... Not where to buy 1....

Solicitation in these forums is the exchange of goods between posters,... It's illegal in the open forums...

If pm's are exchanged, 'n a deal struck, No problem, as it ain't goin' on in the open forum...

It's in yer wordin', 'n I deemed it over the line, 'n against the rules...
You asked that somebody sell ya 1, not where to buy 1...
I deleted it...

Please read, 'n understand the forum rules, 'n posting guide lines....

PCUK

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Bond-o, Thanks for taking the time to explain my misdemeanour. Now I understand!

SO,
Does anyone know where I might be able to source a pair of these side lights either new or secondhand. We have a fairly small boating market in the UK probably less than 4 million participants, in the US I guess it is many times more so somewhere there must be a pair of these lights knocking about doing nothing!
Cheers,
Peter

PCUK

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Sorry posted the previous message twice and can't seem to delete this second one - Doooh!

Last edited: