Aqua-Signal Side lights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqua-Signal Side lights

I'm looking for a pair of these. Can't get them anywhere in the UK, new or secondhand.
    Thanks,
    Peter
    Last edited by Bondo; August 2nd, 2012, 05:31 AM. Reason: solicitation is a rules violation

Re: Aqua-Signal Side lights

Originally posted by PCUK View Post
    I'm looking for a pair of these. Can't get them anywhere in the UK, new or secondhand.
    Thanks,
    Peter
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]161863[/ATTACH]
    Ayuh,... Please read the forum posting guidelines,...

Thank you...

Comment

Interesting....
      '92 Chaparral 2550 SX Sport
      454 BBC Mercruiser Bravo 1
      Tow with '04 F150 Larriat SuperCab 4x4 5.4 Triton
      US Coast Guard Aux.

Comment

Sorry, what's the beef with my posting? I'm asking for help in finding an item, what's wrong with that?
        Solicitation in the UK means prostitution, now that is an insult!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PCUK View Post
          Sorry, what's the beef with my posting? I'm asking for help in finding an item, what's wrong with that?
          Solicitation in the UK means prostitution, now that is an insult!!!
          Ayuh,.... You were askin' whether another poster had 1 to sell you,... Not where to buy 1....

Solicitation in these forums is the exchange of goods between posters,... It's illegal in the open forums...

If pm's are exchanged, 'n a deal struck, No problem, as it ain't goin' on in the open forum...

It's in yer wordin', 'n I deemed it over the line, 'n against the rules...
          You asked that somebody sell ya 1, not where to buy 1...
          I deleted it...

Please read, 'n understand the forum rules, 'n posting guide lines....

Comment

Bond-o, Thanks for taking the time to explain my misdemeanour. Now I understand!

SO,
            Does anyone know where I might be able to source a pair of these side lights either new or secondhand. We have a fairly small boating market in the UK probably less than 4 million participants, in the US I guess it is many times more so somewhere there must be a pair of these lights knocking about doing nothing!
            Cheers,
            Peter

Comment

Sorry posted the previous message twice and can't seem to delete this second one - Doooh!
              Last edited by PCUK; August 3rd, 2012, 04:21 AM. Reason: Posted twice

Comment

Working...
              X