Looking for Enclosures for Suntracker Party Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenana

Recruit
I recently purchased a 2000 Suntracker Party Cruiser, and I am looking for enclosures (front and back) for it. Do the enclosures have to be custom made? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

dyf

Recruit
Re: Looking for Enclosures for Suntracker Party Cruiser

I recently purchased a 2000 Suntracker Party Cruiser, and I am looking for enclosures (front and back) for it. Do the enclosures have to be custom made? Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I am in the same boat... no pun intended!... with my 2006 Party Cruiser. The Sun Tracker folks don't have them, which doesn't make sense to me. Luckily I have the old enclosure which will make a custom job a bit easier. But would much rather purchase a "factory made" one for my model.

You'll be my new best friend if you hook me up with a supplier for the replacement enclosures.
Thank you.

dyf

Recruit

I am in the same boat (no pun intended!) with my 2006 party cruiser. Suntracker company does not carry them anymore for my model, which doesn't make sense to me. They seem pretty complicated re: custom made route, what with all the velcro clear plastic and screen areas.

You will be my new best friend if you can hook me up with a supplier for a "factory made" back enclosure.
Thanks.

ajweaver1981

Recruit

I know this thread is old, but I just happened upon it and thought I'd post for future reference.

I recently acquired a 2006 Party Cruiser 32 I/O and was in need of a replacement rear canopy. The tag on the existing canopy was from DOWCO Marine. It turns out that DOWCO makes almost all of the factory canvas for Sun Tracker. For factory standard canvas they make the frames too.

Alot of these parts are still being made by DOWCO, at least the ones they still have the patterns for. They do not sell to the public though. You have to purchase factory standard replacement parts (Rear Enclosures were standard in 2006) through a Tracker Dealer who in turn orders the part from Tracker who in turn orders the part from DOWCO. If it was a dealer option (like a full front enclosure) it's the same story only you cut Tracker out, any DOWCO dealer can order these straight from DOWCO.

You can get just the canvas or the canvas and frame. On the rear enclosure you can order the canopy, frame, and sides all separate if you wanted/needed to.

Last edited by a moderator:

WIMUSKY

Staff member

You know this thread is old yet you still responded to it even after ignoring the red box. Please read the rules. This is a dead thread.... Thank you....

copwad

Banned

EDIT: Selling not permitted by Forum Rules, #8.

Last edited by a moderator:

manaya1127

Cadet
I have the same boat, what I am needing is , do you have a trailstar trailer for it? I am needing the size of brakeline you have on the trailer. I had to chop my hitch to make it fit in my garage. I am not close to my boat to get that, can you help me out on this?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I have the same boat, what I am needing is , do you have a trailstar trailer for it? I am needing the size of brakeline you have on the trailer. I had to chop my hitch to make it fit in my garage. I am not close to my boat to get that, can you help me out on this?
Your must be kidding. The OP made one solitary post 8 1/2 years ago and you're asking about his trailer.

Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.