Needing graphics for a Fisher boat

Spindle

Cadet
I just purchased a 1986 Fisher Hawk boat. I am restoring it and need to replace the side graphis on both sides. Does anyone know if there are any reproductions available? Thanks

Slow Ride

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Needing graphics for a Fisher boat

Spindle,

Try your local sign shop or auto graphics shop. The folks that wrap vehicles have the ability to reproduce almost anything. My entire boat is wrapped. I drew the design I wanted after looking at many pictures of similar boats online. I took the drawing to them and in about 3 days they had the entire boat wrapped and ready for water. Additionally, I had the cowlings painted and needed the Yamaha stickers which were expensive. So, I took a picture off the web to the guy and her reproduced it perfectly for half the cost and he put the stickers on!

5150abf

Vice Admiral
Re: Needing graphics for a Fisher boat

I am with Slow Ride, your local sign shop can get you exactly what you want install for a good price, any color or design.

I worked in a sign shop years ago and working with really big stickers like that is super tricky and if you have a shop do it it will come out right the fisrt time and keep you from getting a second set cause the first got screwed up.