Sugar Sand Jet Boats

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertherr

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I am interested in purchasing a Sugar Sand, Sole. My only experience is from magazine articles and Sugar Sand's web site. Anyone out there own one or know someone who does? They have the same engine/drive systems as the Sea Doo Islandias. Any comments from Ilandia owners? Thanks, Bert. :eek:

Clay

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Sugar Sand Jet Boats

I don't own a jet boat but Ive driven alot of them. If I were to buy one it would be a sugar sand. Just my opinon

MGBRingo

Recruit
Re: Sugar Sand Jet Boats

I live here in Fargo ND where they make the Sugar Sand boats. They make a lot of them as I drive by the factory every day.<br /><br />Never heard anything bad about them. Only thing is they made Cobra replicars before the boats and ended up with a bunch of trouble not supplying parts. They closed and then a while later tried building some campers. That did not go and then they switched to Sugar Sand boats.<br /><br />That has been very successful.

Dee1026

Recruit
I just bought a 1997 Sugar Sand Offshore Tango. Can someone please tell me what the silver knob on the shifter is for? Also, can someone please tell me what post is forward, neutral and reverse? Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.