Who has the cheapest Boat Insurance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the cheapest Boat Insurance

Anything important I need to consider when getting the insurance besides cost?

Re: Who has the cheapest Boat Insurance

Ummmm, yeah. Is cost the only thing that you care about on your homeowner's insurance too?

I'd want a reputable insurance company that won't play games when I have a legitimate claim. I'd want to make sure that I have the proper coverage for my boat and passengers. There are numerous threads about boat insurance that you can mine on this site.

Comment

There is no cheapest company. You rate quotes will vary by company. What's cheaper for you may be more expensive for me due to the numerous variables that companies use to calculate rates. And don't equate cost with service. Progressive is known as a relatively inexpensive insurance provider, and I've had absolutely no problems with claim processing the thankfully few times I've needed it.
      When comparing rates, make sure it's apples to apples- coverage should be equal among quotes.
      Get quotes till you can't stand it, then make a decision.

Comment

I use state farm and it's good coverage and runs me about $40.

Art

Comment

State Farm always discounted my boat insurance because they wanted to keep my homeowners and auto insurance.

Seems to me that any other company would do the same and wouldn't want to offend you for fear of losing several policies.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X