looking for a manual for 87 bayliner capri

oops!

Supreme Mariner
Re: looking for a manual for 87 bayliner capri

the link did not work for me ......but what do you want an owners manual for?

all they do is tell you how to start your motor and where to put the gasoline in.

if it is motor or drive information you are looking for....get a proper manual from the manufacture. like mercrusier or volvo.

a lot of peopler post looking for a manual, what they are actually looking for is a miracle information booklet that has all the schematics, blueprints, and a pop out mechanic.....there just aint none.

on the happy side.....all the questions you need answered can be found right here at i boats.....the people are very knowledgeable and the responses are fast.

howlnmad

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Oops is right. I called B'liner looking for one for my '89 1952 and what they sent was a photo-copy of the original owners manual for the 1950 and 1952 which told me nothing.

I would love to find a blueprint or schematic of mine. Jyst to give me an idea of the stringer and bukkhead locations before I start cutting up my deck.

Bill

Bayliner Customer Service

Seaman Apprentice

Unfortunately, we do not have service manuals for our boats. Attached is the owner's manual supplement for a 1987 Bayliner Capri.

Bayliner Customer Service
360-435-8957 phone

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

sounds like you need a OMC manual for your specific engine/drive. those are on ebay all the time.