Boat Window Tint

dan4081

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Boat Window Tint

One plus to me for tint is that it would make it easier to read my electronics (gps and radio) by keeping the direct sun off my dash.

scutly

Petty Officer 1st Class

i want to do a green tint on my teal boat. i saw colored tint on a few boats and i think it looks cool!

cribber

Lieutenant

My Glastron came with limo tint low profile windshield. Not really functional but looks sweet.

Newest436.jpg

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

My Glastron came with limo tint low profile windshield. Not really functional but looks sweet.

Newest436.jpg

yes it does.....Tint makes everything look cool if you ask me......functional or not :D

ziggy

Admiral

i want to do a green tint on my teal boat. i saw colored tint on a few boats and i think it looks cool!
it does look cool. i do like my mild tint too. it wouldn't be the same boat w/o the tinted window either (looks wise). but, i do boat at night and i do look through the window at night. if i really wanna see at night though. i gotta open the center window to get a clear view. my tint is much more mild than most of the examples in this thread + i have tinted plexiglas, instead of stick on tint.

IMG_2063.jpg

here's a pic that you can see the difference between looking through the tint and not looking through tint. for safety reasons, i'm glad mine is not tinted any darker and i would consider the safety of dark tint prior to installing. ya never know when you'll be boating at night due to unforeseen circumstances.... imho..