Dull Boat Graphics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dull Boat Graphics

I just got a used Hydra-Sport center console.It is a 85 model that has the large graphics.The graphics are brown and boy are they dull.I tried a couple of different things with no luck.Does anyone out there know of something or have any ideas? Thank You

Re: Dull Boat Graphics

odds are, they are vinyl. spray some armor all on a rag?

Comment

They are vinyl and they just fade over time, a good sign shop can remove and install new ones for you. You might want to remove them yourself and buff out then take it to the signs guys to make and install the new ones. Should be too terribly expensive, It is what I do for a living and I do a couple boat jobs a week.
      95 Robert's 169 Flats Boat
      115 Evinrude V4

Comment

Others have had great success using Vaseline to revive dull, faded, oxidized graphics and gelcoat. There are several threads on this board if you do a search.
        1999 Seaswirl 175 BR
        1999 Johnson 90 hp OB

Comment

Originally posted by mgb View Post
          Others have had great success using Vaseline to revive dull, faded, oxidized graphics and gelcoat. There are several threads on this board if you do a search.
          VASELINE MOST DEF. THAT STUFF IS AMAZING SEARCH VASELINE IN THE FORUM AND CHECK OUT IT!! I DONT USE ANYTHING ELSE NOW TO BRING BACK MY FADED OLD RED PUT IT ON A MONTH AGO AND STILL LOOKING LIKE BRAND NEW

1989 Larson openbow All American dc 190
          V6 Merc I/O
          Tow w/ 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500
          1996 Yamaha Wave Raider
          2005 ZZR 600 Kawasaki Sport Bike

Comment

Working...
          X