Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

Viper2872

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

Could someone explain how a boat catches fish. I think I may have been doing it wrong.

So that's just under a buck a fish.....what a deal......

http://wyoming.craigslist.org/boa/1645342390.html

1998 bayliner capri 19.5' inbord 3.0L mercruiser moter, live well,seats 6 very comfortly,pole holders,new starter,well used but in decent condition
needs some work this boats caught over 2,500 fish $2600.00 firm guard8675309@yahoo.com

OldePharte

Chief Petty Officer

Been sitting only since 2003! http://kansascity.craigslist.org/boa/1646713332.html

Ozark Bass Boat 85HP Merc. Shorline tilt trailer has been parked since 03 before parked new gas tank bildge blower aireator spark plugs and prop needs a 3x4 piece of plywood at drivers seat some one replaced with plain non treated plywoon needs cleaned tarp went bad last year needs old gas changed before starting good compression have to pay a bill 600.00 dollars firm ---IM Not gonna start it up -work on it-if i do this i will do the repair and cleaning and Ill charge more for the boat IT RAN WHEN IT WAS PARKED with a fresh tune up and a 100 dollar prop-- have titles for all

Attachments

• 3kd3p33o45T55P05R6a3g04fce86f0f3d1e2c.jpg
    3kd3p33o45T55P05R6a3g04fce86f0f3d1e2c.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0

Aviator5

Chief Petty Officer

His definition of "mint" and mine apparently do not agree :p

We never know, maybe he just waxed and buffed the hull and rejuvenated vinyl.:)
And probably painted the bottom.

paulspaddle

Senior Chief Petty Officer

This is the best I've seen in awhile.....no pic.

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...ale-must-go-by-the-weekend-W0QQAdIdZ192617916

"have my boat for sale i think its a 1989 maybe a bit newer... The leather on the inside needs to be re-done!!! The motor itself is worth the asking price it's a 125 or a 175 i think if not a bigger motor mercury all re-built with a brand new propeller!! The boat is 16 feet blue and white!! I'm sorry i dont know much about boats it was given to me!! it must go by the weekend have a new baby cost more then you think lol!!! The boat comes with trailer but in not good condition but it works and no battery!!! I have no pictures you would have to come take a look at it!!!! asking 8000.00 o.b.o It must go by the weekend taking offer's"

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

$8,000!!!!!!:eek::eek:

R O T F L M A O

Old & In the way

Petty Officer 3rd Class

20 foot cuddy cabin, Reinell, project******* - $950 (oregon city)
TLC Du jour

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/boa/1649151739.html

funny?
--------

1989 reinell 192, cuddy cabin. Heres the deal. I bought this boat with a cracked block. I was planning on replacing the engine, but due too some legal issues i need to sell, so i can afford a attorney. I have taken out the old engine and dissassembled it. I saved all parts you will need to put on a replacement engine which will need to be a chevy v8 305 5.0 liter, You could also use a 350. This bolts up to the outdrive which is a 87 OMC 5.0 cobra unit. I removed all the paint from the outdrive was planning on powder coating. This unit seems to be in workable condition, I have done a lot of research on the omc cobra and i could part this unit out and make just as much as i asking for the whole boat. There is also a little fiberglass work that needs to be done as well. Nothing major just some edges above the gas tank need to be wrapped. This boat has a solid hull and body. Comes with a single axle trailer, all lights work, But there is some separation on a few joints. I will be reinforcing this, This weekend. No title for trailer which doesnt matter because its a single axle and under 20 ft. But i do have clean title for the boat in hand. The ext paint/gelcoat is in restorable condition, just needs a buff and the old adhesive from the pin striping. The interior is all there, few rips and use, But would clean up and operate just fine. This boat has a cuddy cabin, loacted in the front of the boat, enough room for two adults too sleep or what have ya. Garmin fish finder is included as well. the power trim-which lowers outdrive works great. All this boat needs to be on the water is a engine block...asking 950.00 please call brian @ 503-505-3935. 1207 division st. oregon city, or 97045 up by hospital. If you have any more questions call me, any hour. Not able to check e-mail that often.

Aviator5

Chief Petty Officer

Yah, he is short of $950 bucks to afford an attorney:D

Philster

Captain

Guess the boat ain't the get away vehicle he'd thought it'd be.

jsonnebe

Cadet

70'S CHRYSLER SPEED BOAT - $500 (GULL LAKE)

14 FT 70's CHRYSLER SPEED BOAT NO MOTOR. INTERIOR NEEDS WORK, TRANSOM IS SOFT. OTHER THAN TRANSOM NEEDING SOME WORK THE HULL IS VERY CLEAN AND SHINY. NO TRAILER.

I went down the list of bad things...

No motor - That sucks
Interior needs work - standard for age and price
Transom is soft - That could be a problem

Then I think I am in the clear with the good...

Hull very clean and shiny - Yep, it is a pretty yellow.

Then one final kick in the teeth - No trailer...

HAHA