This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Blue Book for boats?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a website that gives a reasonably accurate estimate for used boat prices? thanks

Re: Kelly Blue Book for boats?

there is nada boats, but as far as accuracy not there. condition, maintenance, region, and time of year all enter into the price.
    FLORIDA GATORS
    TEBOW Country

Please, NO PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems. they will not be answered.
    That is what these forums are for. Post your questions, in the appropriate Forum.

Comment

http://www.nadaguides.com/
      Don't be in a hurry, the way the econemy is tanking there will probably be some pretty good buys out there.
      The fishin' is always good. Sometimes the catchin' is better.

Comment

Ayuh,.....

You'll get a Better picture of the True Value by checking ebay, or boattrader.....

Comment

so, does the nada assume a trailer in their pricing?

i have an 17ft bayliner capri bow rider, 85 force, no power tt, but i just recovered the entire interior....i have NO idea what its worth, the trailer is in great condition, though it has bunks.....basically, the boat looks new, but isnt. runs as great as a 2 stroke can.

what would you guys pay for it? (place yourselves in the shoes of the average buyer) im east coast about 70 min from the delaware beaches

Comment

small boats are cheap..... cheaper in the winter..... without knowing year and looking it over 250 - 1700..... check craigslist and see what similar boats are priced at... then see which adds are deleted and which ones stay around
            Kevin

Originally posted by Tinnie
            But, where are the reevets?
            1981 Wellcraft V-20 CC Fisherman (FREE BOAT)
            1989 Wellcraft Monte Carlo 28(Build thread here)
            1992 Hotsports Jet'n'Cat Yam 701 WR3 drivetrain "SS George Washington"
            90's Yamaha WRIII and a pair of 95 Kawasaki ZXI-900's
            Fresh clean cheap oil is better then old dirty expensive oil any day
            sigpic

Comment

I run an ad on craigslist titled "I will remove junk boats from your property". I get about one boat a month, about half are delivered here for nothing. I have a 16' trailer and a chain hoist to drag stuff onto. You would not think it but I have had fully functional boats of every stripe just given to me. I have to strip to nothing a boat a month and run a chainsaw through about a hull a month but it's not a big deal because I just throw the hull parts on my "once monthly bonfire". The bits and pieces are sold on ebay individually by my wife after I polish them up a bit.

I stockpile everything in our shop and if we need something we use it. We often get a nice .........

Wait. My bad. I can haul that thing off for you if need be.
              "Something which threatens your life is a problem, everything else is an inconvenience."

Paul "Home Run" Richert
              21 January 1966 - 04 November 2005
              Rest in peace Brother

"The only easy day was yesterday" Unknown ***hole

68 Correct Craft Separator 290hp Holman and Moody 351
              73 Viking 33 twin 350hp Crusaders
              78 Starcraft Aluminum Deep Vee Walk-Thru 1995 48 Evinrude Special.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffisjacked View Post
                what would you guys pay for it? (place yourselves in the shoes of the average buyer) im east coast about 70 min from the delaware beaches
                A saltwater used Bayliner with a Force....$1000 tops.
                2002 20' Hydra-Sports 202DC 200HP Yamaha HPDI
                1976 18' Starcraft SuperSport 90HP Evinrude
                Restoration thread https://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=357767

Comment

what year???
                  FLORIDA GATORS
                  TEBOW Country

Please, NO PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems. they will not be answered.
                  That is what these forums are for. Post your questions, in the appropriate Forum.

Comment

How does value effect WA state ownership transfer?
                    If the boat was acquired without a dollar exchanged, how does WA decide value?
                    1987 Boston Whaler 18.6 Outrage with Merc 150 and Honda 8.

Comment

Working...
                    X