Owners manuals

mr 88

Commander
Maybe the mods could post a sticky at the top with that heading . Then explain to the people that are too lazy to use the search engine on here to figure out they are non existent with the exception of a few brands.. I know of two ,Boston Whaler and Rampage and that was from the late 80's and over 27' long. Seems like every other post someone is looking for a owners manual and does not read the post of someone else looking for one.that had the standard reply , they do not come with one except a generic how to "put on a life preserver " and ask in the specific forum what you are after . My guess is if the Mods did do that half the people would be not read it anyway and still ask the daily owners manual question ,haha,

ahicks

Captain
:thumb: ^^This^^:thumb:

I'm not sure I'd call them lazy. There's a good chance they just don't know any better. They haven't seen the hundred other nearly identical requests like a lot of us have.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
they dont read the rules they have to agree to when they sign up. they dont read the big red banner that says dont post in old threads. why would they read stickies.

roffey

Commander
I think the other way to look at it is, if it were not for people asking questions this web site would not be here.