New to me Glastron 205 issue

Tyty722

Recruit
Hello! I recently got an 07 Glastron 205 GT with a mercruiser 5.0. The issue is the NAV lights won’t work; neither the green/red lights nor the pole light. I immediately thought it could be a fuse, however I can not for the life of my find the fuse box. I am new to boats but I’ve been working on cars for a while. Does anyone know where the fuse box would be? I looked near the engine and found nothing, I looked for a door near the driver/passenger seat and again found nothing. Lastly, I looked under the dash and there was a lot of wires, however no fuse box, there was black boxes behind the instrument cluster but I don’t know what they were. If you guys could lend a hand on any ideas of what It could be/where the fuse box is, I’d greatly appreciate It! Thank you!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
First, welcome aboard

second, call glastron. since the engine and engine wiring are documented by mercruiser, the remainder of the boat is usually generic

there are stickies in the electrical section that has generic schematics

not sure if there are fuses, circuit breakers or poly-switches

CaptainSteveo

Seaman
Hello! I recently got an 07 Glastron 205 GT with a mercruiser 5.0. The issue is the NAV lights won’t work; neither the green/red lights nor the pole light. I immediately thought it could be a fuse, however I can not for the life of my find the fuse box. I am new to boats but I’ve been working on cars for a while. Does anyone know where the fuse box would be? I looked near the engine and found nothing, I looked for a door near the driver/passenger seat and again found nothing. Lastly, I looked under the dash and there was a lot of wires, however no fuse box, there was black boxes behind the instrument cluster but I don’t know what they were. If you guys could lend a hand on any ideas of what It could be/where the fuse box is, I’d greatly appreciate It! Thank you!

Not sure about your boat, but the fuses in my 1999 Glastron SX175 are all under the dash. It's likely one of those black boxes you see is the fuse box.