bigger means better?

JimS123

Fleet Admiral
Its funny that when the conversation turns to a wife, there is never a consensus.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
Kitchen cupbords are highly over rated. In Europe many don't have doors. I once asked why? The answer was simple in the European way. "Why waste time opening and closing doors to find what you need, that time can be used to drink more wine." Yep the funny European way. What was the OP's question? Oh yes, bigger can be better depending on what it is, take debt for example for many bigger is never better, for some the bigger the debt when one leaves this planet the better.

With a great wife you can get a life, if a bad wife some get 25 to life.

CNT

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:

CNT

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I will use pictures, and not post the actual CL ad... seems mods are up to something?

MOD EDITED - AGAIN.

CNT

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Yes, what. You should take the time to read our rules. You can't sell your buddies boat in the forum.
I wasn't doing that, technically. I was asking questions, didn't I? Yes, I mention if anyone was interested to PM me, then I would link them and step back. Alright, lets forget this one and move on.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I wasn't doing that, technically. I was asking questions, didn't I? Yes, I mention if anyone was interested to PM me, then I would link them and step back. Alright, lets forget this one and move on.

So acting as a middle man is OK in your mind. No it isn't. We are not up to anything, but you are. Have you looked at the rules? You better look at the one about questioning Moderator actions.

CNT

Petty Officer 2nd Class
So, in this iboats Forums, I can not ask questions about a boat I am interest in purchasing?

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
You're interested, but you'll pass interested folks on to the seller. Make up your mind - Are you a buyer or acting as a broker?

CNT

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I am the buyer. Put port #48 back in there.