toggle switches 1995 Chaparral 1930ss

roger borst

Recruit
Hey guys, hoping someone can help. i have a 1995 Chaparral 1930 SS. 5.0L. I have 6 toggles on my dash. The problem is all the labels or stickers are long worn off. I can't figure out what they are all for. 1 is the horn, 1 is the bilge, 1 is the running lights but for the life of me i cannot figure out the others........ the boat seems pretty much stock so it does not appear that anyone added anything to it. Any help? photos or anything?

alldodge

Staff member
1 should be for the blower, another could be courtesy lights (floor lights)

Follow the wires

jkust

Rear Admiral
Let's see. One may be for the master power for the radio plus one to control the dash mounted depth gauge and I bet the other is for an after market accessory toggle that Chaparral included for components you add later. That's how two of my 2000's Chaparrals have been set up.

roger borst

Recruit
well, on the left of the steering wheel where the ignition key goes, there is the fan / blower for the engine compartment, on the right side of the steering wheel there is the 6 switches. from left to right, bilge, horn, marker lights. i will have to check on the others. of course if one is the cabin lighting, i cant see it since its always daylight, may have to try at night. i suppose i could get under the dash and see where the wires run.
thanks

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,...... Welcome Aboard,..... Nav light switches are usually 3 position switches,.....

Runnin' lights,....
Off,....
Moorin' light,.....