Finding my hull id

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding my hull id

hi. I’m wondering where the hull id on my 1979 mark Twain 170v would be. I can find the plate with the model on it, but I do t see a hull ID anywhere.

Thanks

Either a long, thin plate or embossed in the hull around the upper starboard stern usually.
    BOAT SPECS | FORUM HELP | STARCRAFT FORUM | SHOP iBoats
    Please, no PM's (Private Messages) regarding boat/engine problems.
    That is what the forums are for.
    Only forum/moderator issues will be answered in PM's.

Comment

Yeah that was the first place I looked. I didn’t see anything, and it didn’t look like anything had been removed either. I’ll keep searching. Thanks

Comment

Also, are there specific forum sections for boat manufacturers? Like a section that would be dedicated to those mark Twain boats?

Comment

Yes theres a Mark Twain forum, but in most cases, boat questions arent maker specific.

Post to whatever forum suits your question. Motor questions in motor forums, repair work in the Restoration forum. General boat questions in the Boat Topics forum, etc
          Money spent @ Boat Restoration should be measured in Smiles & Pride SHOP IBOATS-BOAT SPECS-FORUM HELP-REPAIR/RESTO

Comment

I was able to find it. I just had to looked closer cause it was embossed like you said. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X