1996 Starcraft Fishmaster 170 Fuel Tank Capacity?

I recently bought a nice '96 StarCraft Fishmaster 170 with a Force 75hp, and the first time I took it out stupidly assumed the tank only had enough gas in it to show/sell. So without checking, I pulled up to the gas pump, dumped in some oil, and then discovered that the tank was already full. DUHHHH..... So now I have a tank full of over-oiled gas, and no idea what size the tank is so I can burn/drain some if it and add the proper amount of straight gas to get me back to 50:1. Does anyone know the capacity on this year/model? Any help is much appreciated. This info is scarcer than hens teeth to find! I've seen other forum answers for similar years/models which range from 19 gallons all the way to 40, so am still looking. Thanks in advance everyone!

Skubast3v376

Cadet
I don't know the answer to your problem. But in the future I suggest mixing your gas/ oil before you put it in.

you could try to have the fuel tested. or just empty and restart.

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
It would help to know how much oil you added to an already full tank. If you added a quart before you figured out the tank was full (probably 12 - 16 gallons) double the amount of oil will not be an issue other than possibly fouling a spark plug. 50:1 is a pint in six gallons so one can assume you are running no greater than about 20:1 ir 30:1 but that all depends on how much oil you added. In the future, add one pint of oil and 6 gallons of gas. Repeat that process until full. Or once you determine the tank size, add 1/2 pint and 3 gallons of fuel as you approach full.

Alumarine

Captain
If you can measure the tank you can google volume calculator to determine the capacity.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Most likely around 20 gal tank, more oil is not a problem like not enough, just run it and add 50:1 as needed.

Old Ironmaker

Captain
I have basically the same boat but a 96' Superfisherman 190. It has a 20 gallon tank. Keep a good eye on that Force engine. They are notorious for failure. I'm actually surprised it has lasted this long which means the previous owner took great care of it. I wouldn't lose any sleep running less than 50:1. for a quarter or half a tank then do the math and fill her.