Bimini top enclosure pro-line 20 walkaround

Jon1229

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hi, I’m looking for a cockpit enclosure (don’t know if that’s what it is called) for a 2000 proline 20 walkaround. Anyone know where to get something like this? I’m talking about the sides with windows that zipper to the Bimini top so the driver and passenger stay warm and dry in bad weather. Thanks!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
best bet is your local marine canvas and upholstery shop.

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral
Great lakes tops (423)884-6761 Ashley .They are manufactureres of most oem tops and enclosures.I ordered a replacement for my Grady white walk around from them.Charlie

TBarCYa

Senior Chief Petty Officer

If you reach out to them and are successful, would you mind posting here or sending me a PM? I was on the site briefly and couldn't find Proline in their list of manufacturers and I'm looking for an enclosure for my 2510.

Thanks.

Jon1229

Petty Officer 2nd Class
If you reach out to them and are successful, would you mind posting here or sending me a PM? I was on the site briefly and couldn't find Proline in their list of manufacturers and I'm looking for an enclosure for my 2510.

Thanks.

Unfortunately they do not make an enclosure for prolines. I called proline directly also and they said to have a custom upholstery shop fit my boat because proline never made its own enclosures. Unfortunately, $850 later I had my bimini restitched, new zippers, and 2 side curtains made.

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral
A full enclosure will cost approx $1700 new .Full meaning rear curtains as well.If you are happy with what you just spent on then you are way ahead of the game at $850

Jon1229

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Yeah, thanks for the help. Definitely worth it because now I can use the boat 8 months out of the year (Long Island)