Crownline letters

Footefam

Recruit
im in search of some replacement gold Crownline letters. I’ve searched the web and have come up empty!

Does anyone know where I can find some? Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Yup. If Crownline doesn't have them then you are probably out of luck. Boat decals are not like car parts where you head to XYZ boat store and buy model-specific decorative items. The quantities of any boat type manufactured are so small that it is not economically practical to reproduce this stuff. Engine parts are different because the same engine is used across many boat manufacturers. Other generic hardware like seat pedestals, hinges, pumps etc., are generally available.

harringtondav

Commander
If you have a sign shop close they may be able to get you close. I had one make registration, striping and boat name decals to match the OEM. They came so close no one can see the difference.

its_shaun12

Cadet
Another idea would be to simply remove the gold letters and add a new Crownline logo with a silver decal. I did this myself a couple years ago and removing the gold made the boat look 10 years younger and cost very little money and just took some time to actually remove what was already in place.