Just bought a boat have a few questions

jws123

Petty Officer 1st Class
I just got a good deal on a 1992 century Malibu 235Seas that's what it says on the side of the boat.. But i tried to look up the boat to find some more info on it like size of gas tank ect and what its worth but for some reason i cant find any info on this boat? its been sitting for years but appears to be in good shape and well built. Has anyone heard of this model is it good bad rare ect?

jws123

Petty Officer 1st Class
Also will get some pics of boat so yall can help me figure out what it is... cause im at a loss i cant find anything on it lmaoo.

jws123

Petty Officer 1st Class
here is a pic of boat also this is before i cleaned it looks really good now :D

Last edited:

Bayou Dave

Lieutenant Commander
Did you get any paper work when you bought it? LIke a title, registration, etc.

jws123

Petty Officer 1st Class
Did you get any paper work when you bought it? LIke a title, registration, etc.

no reg just the title
HOW EVER i think i FINALLY.. just found it... century 235 antigua found a it looking a boats on google image looks to be the same boat ..

Last edited:

southkogs

Staff member
There should be a HIN on the back of the boat and in the paperwork. The Hull ID number's first 3 characters are the MIC code. That'll tell the manufacturer.

I did a search on a Century Antigua - never saw one like that before. But you're right, it's pretty close.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Isn't there a description on the title?

That is what it is.
Even if the boat turns out to be something else, the title is the only thing that matters.

jws123

Petty Officer 1st Class
Isn't there a description on the title?

That is what it is.
Even if the boat turns out to be something else, the title is the only thing that matters.

only thing the title says is the make not the model nj sucks with stuff like that,

JimS123

Fleet Admiral
It looks like Malibu SeaS is what the PO named the boat. Its not the model.