1974 starcraft holiday plan

Tangofiend22

Recruit
I would like to see a picture of the boat or better than that a plan layout depicting the inner hull. I want to know as much as I can about the boat before I pull up the floor.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Do a search in the resto section first.Welcome to the best boating forum.When I tear into something I find a camera is my best friend.For certain other things youtube can be fantastic also.

Last edited:

Tangofiend22

Recruit
I've checked a lot of the restore posts. There is one Holiday that looks like mine but it was an inboard. Mine has two seats one per side of the o/b motor well. Also has a split screen to step up onto the bow. So far nothing exactly like it. Tried emailing starcraft but no response. Thanks for all the ideas though.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
There is no difference between hulls on your Holiday, an SS or a Chief, the interior layout is the difference. Your 74 most likely will have no rib end hull braces and if original below deck will be full of nasty white Styrofoam.

You can rebuild your Holly as you see fit whether an IO or OB. Your questions have been asked before and here is one example of a 70's Holiday. https://forums.iboats.com/forum/own...-1979-starcraft-holiday16-closed-bow?t=389671