Campion Toba 270 Offshore

Hello boaters. I just recently traded in my sailboat for this Campion Toba 270 Offshore. Can anyone tell me about this boat? I cannot find specs or diagrams, engine repair manuals anywhere. Was this a good purchase? I plan on using this in the lakes and rivers of Ontario. I know the company comes from the west coast in Kelowna BC and that they are to have a strong hull but that is all I know. I’m new to power boating and new to this forum/site. Any and all help is welcome. Thanks.

Attachments

• photo306001.png
    photo306001.png
    639.4 KB · Views: 1

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
If you post the serial number for the engine and the outdrive, someone can tell you exactly what you have, and we can point you to service manuals, too.

southkogs

Staff member
I've heard good things about Campions, but don't have any personal knowledge of them. In used boats (that one doesn't look brand new) it's all about condition. So even with photos and details, all we can give is opinions and best guesses.

But, we like to give opinions and best guesses, so show that thing off!! :D

QBhoy

Fleet Admiral
Contact Julie at campion. She is amazingly helpful and can send any info you need. I did the same when I got my own campion. They remembered building my actual boat as part of a limited run of that model and told me all about it. I’ve heard reports of people doing the same and ended up talking to the actual owner on the phone. Amazing company and special properly built boats. Really strong build. Expensive new but real quality.
A friend and I also run the owners club on face book. Some really knowledgeable guys on there and likely owners of the same boat you have.

Awesome info thanks guys I will contact them never thought to do that as simple as it does sound being that it is an older boat and the Facebook group sounds awesome I will check that out now. Once I have more info I will update.