Need Advice on What Boat is Better! (newbie here)

Flukinicehole

Petty Officer 1st Class
I like the fact the Sea Ray looks to be stored indoors, that is a big bonus. As for the engine? I would take the 4.3 V6 over the 5.0 V8 any day of the week. I would take both for a ride but if they both checked out good I would choose the Sea Ray.

82rude

Rear Admiral
Ebbtide is no longer on cl.As for paint scheme you could mod or change with body wrap ,painting is so yesterday,lol.Ive seen both car and boat paintjobs that were gorgeous only to learn they were wrapped. Did you buy the tide?

rbiankowski

Seaman Apprentice
Ebbtide is no longer on cl.As for paint scheme you could mod or change with body wrap ,painting is so yesterday,lol.Ive seen both car and boat paintjobs that were gorgeous only to learn they were wrapped. Did you buy the tide?

Did not buy the Ebbtide so my search continues. The consenus here is that that the bigger engine the better which is what I agree with. I will be using the boat for pleasure and watersports so a 5.0 or even a 5.7 make sense. This is my first time buying a boat so I guess the next hurdle to get over is getting the boat on the water, is that standard when buying a used boat? Do most people get a survey too? How does this work with private sellers?

JASinIL2006

Vice Admiral
Pictures often seem to be misleading, but if the boat looks good in person, that looks like a nice candidate! Price is pretty place-dependent, but that would be reasonable in our area.