Help me identify a boat model and manufacturer.

andrewst21

Recruit
Hi guys. I need some help with identifying what boat this is. I took a picture of it, but didn't have a chance to ask anybody. I wanna buy a boat, saving money for it right now. And this one I really liked. Would appreciate your help!

Attachments

• photo285115.jpg
    photo285115.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
what does the title and paperwork say it is.

andrewst21

Recruit
Nothing...that's the thing. All I have is this picture. I'd like to see what's inside, read some reviews etc.

Bondo

Staff member
I took a picture of it, but didn't have a chance to ask anybody.
Nothing...that's the thing. All I have is this picture. I'd like to see what's inside, read some reviews etc.

Ayuh,...... Welcome Aboard,..... I suggest ya go back, walk down to the barge, 'n Look for identifyin' marks,...

Unless somebody has the Exact same hull, chances of Idin' it are slim to none,...

Boats ain't like cars, or how cars Used to be,...
Easily identifiable at a glance,....

andrewst21

Recruit
Yeah, I guess you're right. But this picture was taken in Port Adriano, Spain and I don't live there. All I wanted was to check how everything looks inside, how many rooms, etc.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
in the past 70 years of fiberglass boats, there have been at least 100,000 fiberglass boat manufacturers that have come and gone globally. some making only one or two boats, some getting absorbed, many simply going bust. as Bondo stated, your going to have to identify it by talking to the current owner or physically putting eyes on it, probably with the HIN if there are no external markings

tpenfield

Staff member
Is there a prize if we guess it ???

I'll guess Stamas or Pursuit.

mr 88

Commander
100 % not a Stamas or Pursuit . I will guess its some Euro boat that never made its way to the USA and will never be ID because its in Spain and OP doesn't live there and wont be going back to get HIN.

andrewst21

Recruit
100 % not a Stamas or Pursuit . I will guess its some Euro boat that never made its way to the USA and will never be ID because its in Spain and OP doesn't live there and wont be going back to get HIN.

Yep, well thanks for your help anyway!