Buying Older CMAP Chart for Puget Sound

CrabLeg

Cadet
Hi,

I am wondering if someone is able to tell me the exact type of CMAP chart or cartridge which I have (see attached picture) and if anyone knows where I can try to find other older versions like this chart to purchase. The number of the chart (shown in the top right of the white sticker on the card) is M-NA-B806.03, and it is for P&T: Anacortes to Point Roberts. I have been looking to find a chart for Puget Sound (South of Anacortes). I tried to purchase a card off of Ebay awhile back but it turned to be the wrong size, and I have been having trouble establishing exactly what I need to look for. Thanks!

Attachments

• photo284664.jpg
    photo284664.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 0

Boydski

Seaman Apprentice
Hi,

I am wondering if someone is able to tell me the exact type of CMAP chart or cartridge which I have (see attached picture) and if anyone knows where I can try to find other older versions like this chart to purchase. The number of the chart (shown in the top right of the white sticker on the card) is M-NA-B806.03, and it is for P&T: Anacortes to Point Roberts. I have been looking to find a chart for Puget Sound (South of Anacortes). I tried to purchase a card off of Ebay awhile back but it turned to be the wrong size, and I have been having trouble establishing exactly what I need to look for. Thanks!

I would contact BOE Marine. They sell old CMAP cartridges and can load whichever charts you want on them.

Good Luck