Fisher pontoon

aquaskier

Recruit
I'm looking for a needle in a haystack. Specifically a 1995 Fisher pontoon boat dash. It is plastic but looks like wood. I tried ebay and other sources to no avail.

Last edited by a moderator:

southkogs

Staff member
aquaskier - welcome aboard. I edited your post because we don't allow solicitation of any kind on the forums. Please take some time to review our FORUM RULES.

As to the pontoon dash: there's a whole host of ways that manufacturers did those things, and sometimes they were supplied through someone else. Do you have pictures of the old dash? Perhaps there will be some suggestions on ways to refurb, replace or make one yourself from the gang here.

briangcc

Commander
Provided it's just a flat piece of plastic, check with your local plastic supply houses to see what they can do for you. Often they can custom make something for you. After you have the size, you can either cover in wood grain vinyl or paint to your liking. Gauges are available in a variety of colors & finishes - pick what you like and run with it.

Otherwise, look into marine salvage yards to see if they have what you are looking for.

Good luck!